What to expect
Day of Appointment:
- Electronically fill out and submit COVID Health Questionnaire before your scheduled appointment (link above).
- Doors to the building are locked 24/7. If you arrive to your appointment early, relax in your car or outside the building. I will text you at the time of your appointment then meet you at the front door for hand sanitation and temperature check.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary items such as food or drinks with you to your appointment. I have bottled water for you if you are thirsty.
- Unfortunately, you can not bring guests with you to your appointment (friends, kids, partners, etc) unless guest is a minor and you live in the same household. If needed, you are welcome to bring your caregiver to your appointment (If you plan to bring a caregiver to your appointment, let me know ASAP so I can send them the Health Questionnaire). The same safety guidelines will apply to your caregiver for your appointment.
- Please do not walk into Sola Studios building without me escorting you in. I will meet you at the front door of Sola Studios for hand sanitizing, temperature check and mask check. I will happily provide a disposable mask for you to keep if you forget one. If you have a temperature of 100.3 or higher I will have to cancel your appointment.
- Please prioritize check or cash payment for services. To prevent potential viral spread I am not taking debt/credit cards for service payment (I can not properly clean iPad with EPA registered disinfectants or UVC light without eventually ruining the screen). I will provide sanitized change ($) and pen if needed. Retail can be paid with Venmo if needed.
Safety and sanitation
The extra mile:
- I promise to go the extra mile to keep you, myself and all other clients as safe as I can from potential exposure to coronavirus, infectious diseases and BBP's. I am trained and certified by American Spa, Barbicide and the state of Oregon in sanitation and infection prevention in the Esthetic and Advanced Esthetic Industry.
- I follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines set by the Oregon Health Authorities, Associated Skin Care Professionals and Sola Studio Suites.
- There are 3 Commercial HVAC Systems with MERV-13 HEPA filters running 24/7 throughout Pearl Sola Studios.
- Surfaces, supplies and materials are cleaned between each client using EPA registered disinfectants, UVC Sanitation Unit and protocols specifically designed to kill and prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) as well as Blood Borne Pathogens.